Full Heart

I've been struggling for a long time as to why we were prompted to move out to Ohio. Things definately got worse before they got better but I'm beginning to see why this was the right place.
I was fortunate enough to find a good, steady job within the first month of moving out here with GE PowerSuite. I've worked really hard to stand out in the company (of about 40) and got the sense the head boss really liked me and my work.
Since I was the guenia pig for their new User Support Team I've become the 'leader' of the group and they've even had me interviewing more candidates. This last week my Business Lead boss brought me in asking me what my plans were career wise. Ummmm, a mom? haha I had been hoping agaisnt hope I could stay with this company and work from home wherever we ended up but as there are only a select few that do this (and have been with the company several years) I didn't think it'd happen. But she let me know those people proved themselves and I had more than proved myself to them. She let me know they didn't want to lose me and would be willing to keep me on and even see advances in my position (a Manager of the support team or other Leadership role) which entails me continuing my education which they'd help with. I was stunned!!! I got the warmest feeling and knew my Heavenly Father knew me and what I needed. I really believe this was why I needed to come to Ohio. All my fears of moving somewhere and trying to start a family while supporting my husband in law school were answered! I can work from home, even have a baby and get a degree. I can't even explain how grateful I am for the Lord and how He's looking out for me and my family. I see His hand in my life when I realize the big offer this company is giving me after only 5 months of employment. Don't ever give up because the Lord is watching over you and blessings will come in His time.
I still can't believe it!!
Update: So it's not a for sure thing right now. My Business Team Boss is the one who is adamant about me staying but has to prove to the head boss that it would work. Not questioning my work ethic or anything, but more could this work with me being so far away and full time. I'm still optimistic and even if I can't continue to work for them I know I'll get excellent references.

No comments: