Blonde Moment
So I've had my camera since college I think...? Can't remember when exactly I got it but it it's been at least 2 years now. And I mentioned to Luke toda
y that I wanted a new one for my birthday next month. One that I could do Black&White, Sepia etc.. and also not have to use the bulky docking station that hooks up to my computer. So Luke said, Let me take a look. Did that camera have that capability all these years?.....Yes.... Wow. Should Deveny have taken a better look at the user's manual before throwing it away?...yes. Luke had a good laugh and then noticed it also has an SD card in it....cue laughter again. Thanks honey for teaching your wife something new each and every day. :)
1 comment:
I love that you used one of the pics from ANTM. That's awesome! =]
Post a Comment