
Ok, seriously...TV has gone downhill since I can remember and it just keeps on getting worse and worse. While I never have time to watch it anymore I do watch some shows (LOST, So you think you can dance, ANTM, and Office) I have seen a preview for a show called Swingers. Sitcom set in the 70s about swinging neighbors. Absolutely sick.
What has happened to the media when this is acceptable on a network any kid could turn to?? I'm so disgusted with it that I'm sooo thankful we made the decision a long time ago as a couple to not have TV in our home. I know I was blessed to come from a family who decided the same thing. And thankfully I recognized that and am following in their footsteps. There is no freaking way I'm letting that filth near my kids. And I totally see how it happens, there is always something on. You can be completely bored and always find something to watch. Thank goodness I got past that and now am more determined to find a better way to spend time. Well, it's kind of hard not to since I work all day and then have tons of things to do before tucking in for the night. Anyway, that's my rant about TV and now you'll know if you're looking to catch the game at our house, too bad! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment