I've been listening to a LOT of these guys, Jonas Brothers. I know I know, tons of reasons not to including but not limited to 1) I should be too old for that kind of teenybopper music 2) Basically all songs from a boy band are going to sound the same and be the same heart-break/falling in love lyrics so no originality points and 3) I made fun of them tremendously. But I found as I listened more I actually found myself singing along & getting them stuck in my head. And now as you can see they've made it to my blog music playlist. That's their evil plot I'm sure - imprint our minds with their music until everyone has succumbed. Gotta love it!
Is it a sin to eat your weight in peanut butter M&M's? Because I'm thiiiiis close to trying to achieve that goal. Thank goodness I still maintain a minor piece of self-control or I'd have finished off a big bag like the above picture just tonight...no joke.
The New Moon Trailer which I've already watched, well, we'll just say more then once. Confession 1) I actually think it looks like it'll be good [unlike how I felt about the first] and Confession 2) I reeeeally want to get rid of Kristen Stewart. It's obvious they didn't make her take acting lessons during the break between films. Still mannish and still makes every line sound like a zombie/robot. I cringe during the trailer where she's 'crying/screaming'; is that the comedy bit in the film? Honestly, can we pleeeeease get a new girl for the 3rd film? Pretty please?? Click here to watch the newest trailer!
1 comment:
Jonas Brothers?! OMG they r teh uber lamezorz! ttyl bffe!
Post a Comment