So I won't dwell on how long it's been since recent posts because it's the same story every time. We'll just move on to the good stuff. My little guy is 8 months old now - crawling, which has turned our living room into a fortress of pillows and baby gates...'talking' with different sounds...more independent with eating (he now tries to grab the spoon from me..ya dude, not going to happen for a bit) - Gerber Puffs are one of the best inventions...wrapping mommy around his finger more & more. Picture above was taken 4th of July weekend; Luke & I were celebrating our 4 year anniversary (since the 30th fell on a week day).How did we spend our anniversary you ask (because I know you're asking)? :) Viewing of Eclipse and an Olive Garden dinner sans baby. Free babysitting is awesome. And we both were surprised by how much better Eclipse was then the previous two comic disasters. Still can't get over how horrible Kristen Stewart is but what can ya do.
With his faves - Grandma & doggiesThis past weekend was busy spent preparing for our Sunday talks and my young women lesson. It was like a tag team - Luke sat in the front row with The Admiral while I sat up on the stand. Once my talk was over then I walked down & took the hand-off. I counted it as a major success because I didn't cry!! It's practically unheard of, especially since I included a missionary experience from my younger brother. I'm thinking it's because I was trying to ignore Tristan's loud happy noises "Gaah, gah, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah". Either way, it worked out well..minus the mid-90 degree weather we've been having. Having one tiny little A/C unit in the master bedroom for the entire apartment wasn't the best thinking on the owner's part. Maybe I'll have to take Tristan for his first swim....
1 comment:
Cute family picture! Its crazy how fast time goes. We need to hang out and do a bbq or something. Greg and I are a little behind on the game playing... and we may even be willing to play killer bunnies.... well, maybe not- but lets hang out soon!
Post a Comment