It's official..he's old. No, not Luke - this lil' guy..

A few weeks ago (I know, kinda slow on the updates around here) he celebrated his first birthday with appropriate fanfare. Spending that time up at G-ma/G-pa house not only spoiled the birthday boy but is like a mini-vaca for Luke & I on baby duty. Score.

Ya, that's my birthday face tooSo I decided to follow in my mom's footsteps & make/frost The Admiral's cake by hand, baked with love & all that jazz. Afterwards I had new found respect for the Cake Boss (wait, you've never heard of that show? Please go watch) as my hand slowly developed into a hard fist of nerves. Umm ouch? But it was worth it...for those 5 minutes before the puppy's feet, chest and ears were quickly demolished. Oh well. Pictures are forever right?



^ What a difference a year makes. ^



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY - you light up our lives!
But seriously, what's with the Casper glow?
No comments:
Post a Comment