Awkward / Awesome Thursday

So Sydney of The Daybook (most adorable slash funny blog) has an Awkward/Awesome Thursday tradition which I've always found hilarious. She even links in other people's A/A posts on her site...which I won't harm clueless strangers into reading my ramblings by adding to that list.
However, since my Confession Wednesdays have become more of a Confession Annually.... Here are mine for this week.

AWKWARD:
  • Finding a several day old baby bottle with milk still in it that the Mr. left under a couch..*gag*
  • Seeing the driver next to you pick their nose...and then look straight at you
  • Running into someone from an old ward who you never talked to but you both still 'know' each other...but you forgot their name so you pretend you didn't see them. In a deserted kid's section of the library.
  • 80 year old men checking out your butt in the post office line. "Hey Grandpa, I'm up here!"
  • Trying not to laugh on webcam while in a business meeting and failing horribly. Me = worst poker face ever.
  • Taking a kinect (xbox motion sensor) fitness test....so awkward
  • Realizing I'm an epic failure at blog pictures (which, let's face it, are pretty much 80% of why people read these things)
  • Having an argument with a co-worker at who would kick who's butt in Call of Duty....and then realizing against my protests that maybe I am a nerd. (but I only play that one game I swear!)
AWESOME:
  • Doing impressions of other people during the webcam business meeting and cracking everyone up. I crave validation that I'm actually funny, what can I say? hah
  • My son laughing so hard he could hardly breathe at....no, not me. Cookie Monster.
  • More awesome? I taped it.
  • Rocked the Top Knot and discovered it's my favorite look right now; mastered, thanks to Ashley. Love her adorable blog!
  • Getting a Recognition award at work...with a little something-something in the next paycheck. Awesome.
  • Hearing the Mr. sing the Diego theme song by heart
  • Totally coming up with a blog post series that I'll be starting soon - one word: parody. I think my idea is hilarious so just go with it and pretend it's amazing when I put them up. *as noted above: needs validation
Your turn! "Do it. Just Do it."

2 comments:

Miss Priss Morgan said...

I share your awkward moment! Only, I found an old coffee mug with old chocolate milk in it in my car this afternoon... I thought my car has been smelling funny for the past few days... eww.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

OH MY GOSH! What About Bob is also one of my favorite movies :) you have great taste! haha