Awkward / Awesome


Awkward:
  1. Male co-workers calling me 'baby'...... I really just don't know how to respond to that..
  2. Blasting Michael McDonald while working & then having my manager call me, causing me to be flustered while trying to multi-task & him replying, "It's ok, I get like that when I listen to Michael McDonald too". HAH
  3. Finally realizing I have a Stats tab for my blog after these years and therefore everyone else does...so much for anonymous creeping
  4. Those flimsy "flip flops" you get after a pedicure, I swear I look like I'm tipsy trying to walk in those things.
  5. Having someone tell you their Beer Pong stories
  6. How often I use lists or bullets on here....
Awesome:
  1. Early morning pedicures, spending some time at the library and going out to eat with my boys equals a very awesome Saturday
  2. Only 4 more weeks till Mr. graduates!
  3. Only 5 more weeks till a vacation with just Mr. (finally!)
  4. DSW Clearance, although I think it awakened a shoe fanatic in me
  5. Spending a few hours reading my old journals (age 12-20)..Fantastic! Which basically consisted of "Robert came to play today and said I was good at football. He's so hot!", "There was a cute guy at the store that was staring at me today", "At the dance I wore (A,B,C) and danced with (Guy 1, Guy 2, Guy 3, etc)". I was a bit shallow back then but oh my word, it's hilarious to read now. :) (Jess - Scott was in it quite a bit. HAHA and remember when we'd write letters to eachother??)
  6. Pastel fingernail polish. Love. I NEVER would paint my fingernails, I always thought it looked weird (although my toenails are always painted) but I must say, I'm digging the spring pastels so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! Hilarious. I love it.

And for the record, I remember you talking about Robert! So funny.

KaRynn said...

for reals? i don't even remember who Robert is. Was he the kid who lived down the street? i'm not even sure.