Sunbeam Smiles

More tidbits from my awesome Sunbeams........

  • Talking about being clean for church - "We only get dirty on Dirt Day!"
  • Having my little blonde Virgina snuggle up in class & whisper, "I only like you, I don't like the other girl [co-teacher]." Sunbeams - always good for an ego boost.
  • Had a lesson on ears & what we can hear when we listen. Had the kids take turns to make sounds & the others would guess what it was. "Rockafeller Flower" was Noah's contribution. Aaaaaaah what?
  • Said to me, "Your face is funny. It's all sparkle-ly." I made to sure to explain it was my makeup & not the fact that I'm a vampire.

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

Oh these are so cute! Kids are so funny! I love the things that my nursery kids say to me! I especially love it when they call me Sister Brinkerhoff :) Not an easy name for 2 year olds to say!