3 Day Weekend

 This weekend was meant to be a wedding weekend but since that got called off, The Admiral and I are taking advantage of my little Friday holiday and going to go see where Mr works.
If you ask The Admiral what Mr does for work, he'll reply,
"Daddy gets the bad guys. And puts them in jail."
Too true.

Also, I gave Mr's office his new nickname - The Grim Reaper.
Apparently, there hadn't been a death in a long time until he started working there. There have been 7 in the past 3 weeks. Do you think it'd be poor taste to show up to his office with a scythe?


I also used up the last of my spa giftcard with a Mani/Pedi afternoon yesterday...
Sugar scrubs, paraffin wax treatments and cute polish? Check.


After having a 2-day customer conference at work, I'm looking forward to sleeping in past 5:15 every morning....

Cheers!

No comments: