On Saturday we headed to the Verizon store as I was due for an upgrade. It wasn't a hard choice after seeing the picture quality on Mr's iphone - plus I thought the case was adorable. :)
I then proceeded to make test subjects out of everyone at the family Sunday dinner.. Reactions ranged from:
Explosion of cute and adorable,
Annoyance and "Really? Another picture?",
Ignoring in hopes photog will go away,
Blank stares in response to no dog treats,
and showing that The Admiral always pulls through for his mom.







3 comments:
B really wants an Iphone now. I don't know if I can give up Android!
Again, love the hair.
Love your dark hair! Perfect for fall/winter. Did you get an iphone 5?? If you did, how do you like it? I'm debating. I am happy with my 4 but...who wouldn't want the newest!?
I didn't get the 5, just the 4 since it was a lot cheaper upgrade. :) If you get it, you'll have to post your pros/cons!
Post a Comment