Current Obessions

Gilligans Island.... Luke often makes fun of me for watching old TV sitcoms (borrowed from my family of old-show junkies too) but I just can't help appreciating these shows more and more as TV gets worse and worse. Am I nerd for actually laughing at the jokes they make?
'Shake It' by Metro Station.... I could listen to that song every day for hours on end until my ears bleed. I don't know, I think it's because they sound so much like Love You Long Time but better (HAH). The actual singers on the other hand? Kinda scary. Who ever said greasy lanky hair + girl pants was hot was seriously mistaken.
Herseys Kisses - Mint Truffle... Since we couldn't find any mint M&M's to put in our candy bowl we decided to give these a try. *Hallelujah Chorus sings* They are AMAZINGingly good! I'll need to limit myself to one or two a day or else we'll be buying these every week!
Green Arrow/ Oliver Queen.... Currently watching Season 6 of Smallville when this guy got introduced. Need I say more?

Hot Hubby... Last but certainly not least, my darling husband. I recently got a small taste of the type of work he does for school and gained so much more respect for his dedication. I love you sweetheart!!


No comments: