I just wanted to write a quick blog during this holiday season to express my gratitude for the many blessings the Lord has seen fit to give to me. I am so grateful for my husband that I could be sealed to for eternity, who constantly surprises me with his patience and kindness towards me, who works so non-stop to be a success in schooling so he'll be able to provide for me and our family for years to come. I'm grateful for our wonderful marriage and the past 2 1/2 years I've had to grow even closer to him.
I'm grateful for my wonderful parents who are my ultimate heroes and I continue to want to grow up to be just like them. I love them so much for how much they do for me still through their unspoken support I know is there and the expressed love they're not afraid to verbalize. I'm grateful for wonderful brothers that I was able to grow up with and can continue to do so. I'm grateful they are strong in the gospel and all are determined to serve, will be serving, and have served missions.
I'm grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge I have that I can return to my Father in Heaven one day with all my family. What better blessing could I have then that? The Gospel and My Family are the best and most wonderful blessings I have and how lucky I am to continue to have those forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment