Elder Bruddar

I know I'm just getting to this but my little brother, Bryce, left for the MTC Dec. 3rd. I was so happy we live close enough to where I was able to be there when he went through the temple for the first time, as well as, hear his farewell talk.I'm pretty biased but I've got to say I really lucked out with my brothers, especially Bryce. He always makes me laugh & smile no matter what and he is always so upbeat. I know he'll be an awesome missionary in serving the people of Birmingham, Alabama these next 2 years.
These are a few pictures we took at the temple with all of us (minus Taylor). I can't imagine living forever without all my family. They are so wonderful and I am so proud of all my brothers! I spent a little time before we made the trip down there to write a couple-page letter for Bryce to open after he left... Defensive move since I couldn't say all I wanted to without bawling my eyes out. :)

I consider my brothers as my best friends and am so glad we're such a tight family. I'm looking forward to when those 2 years are up and I can give him that big hug!
Here's to you little bro: My best friend, a wonderful brother, sidekick, hero, homie. I'll miss you terribly but I'm so proud of you in serving the Lord!


No comments: