Another Awesome Read

I wanted to post about another awesome book I just finished reading, the memoirs of John Groberg. I saw the movie a few years ago and wasn't too impressed (touching movie but I don't know...it was just ok to me) so I hadn't really had a desire to read the book. I borrowed it from my parents and was so impressed! The stories from his mission were so touching and the pages were just filled with his ponderings and testimony. I won't mention how many times I teared up or the feelings it gave me as I read this along with the Book of Mormon but needless to say it is an extremely uplifting book and expresses the love the Lord has for each and every one of His children. Also needless to say, I will be borrowing the sequel during my trip down to Kennewick next week. Highly recommend if you are in need of spiritual upliftment!

No comments: