I've seen this a bunch & thought it was cute but never had the time to actually fill it out. Hence this post on a Saturday afternoon...1) What's his name? Luke
2)How long have you been married? Just shy of 3 wonderful years
3)How long did you date? 2 1/2 months... haha What can I say? We were made for eachother!
4)How old is he? 26 (27 later this year) He likes robbin' the cradle
5)Who eats more? Luke (what man doesn't?)
6)Who said, "I love you," first? He did - I wasn't even expecting it so I was kind of shocked. He's not usually so romantic. :)
7)Who is taller? Considering I'm 5'3, he is. He's about 5'8
8)Who sings better? In order to answer that my man would actually have to SING. haha It's not his favorite thing, so I guess that'd be me.
9)Who is smarter? I like to think Luke is; not saying I'm dumb but he IS 5 years older then me and keeps up with the news. (As well as in Grad School)
10)Who's temper is worse? Lukes! haha He blames it on his red hair.
11)Who does the laundry? I do since I'm home all day, it's always been like that. We're pretty traditional.
12)Who does the dishes? I do, only because I'm anal about how the dishes are done. :)
13)Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Luke so I can be closest to the nightstand (for all my books and reading lamp)
14)Who pays the bills? He does for most of them, he's pretty good at keeping track where as I'm pretty forgetful.
15)Who mows the lawn? Once we get a house, he totally will be doing that! haha Like I said, we're traditional.
16)Who cooks dinner? Lately it's been Luke since I've been sick a lot. I think he's the better cook anyway. :) He's so good at adapting receipes to our tastes (adding things in that aren't called for). His Chicken Fettichini Alfredo is seriously the best thing I've ever eaten in my whole life!! What a stud!
17)Who drives when you are together? Him! I refuse to drive stick shift but even if we get an automatic, if we go out together he'll drive. Macho thing.
18)Who is more stubborn? Luke :)
19)Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That would be me. haha I'm the more easy-going, likes to makeup person in the relationship which is fine since that's my personality anyway.
20)Whose parents do you see the most? Mine since they only live 2 hours away which has been awesome!
21)Who has more siblings? Tied since we both of 3 brothers each
22)Who wears the pants in the family? Depends. :) Usually Luke but if I really want I can usually persuade him to see it my way. I like my man being the strong, protective, providing patriarch for our family so that means he wears the pants. I wouldn't have it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment