Update - finally!

So pretty sure I feel like a loser because I haven't posted in forever and yet, I STILL don't have much to say. Such it is.
Our trip out to Ohio was nice but uneventful except seeing my super super cute niece Sofia who is the cutest baby alive! Ahh, I could just eat her up! We had a great weekend having auntie/niece bonding time. Dinners with friends and family, being super sick, seeing all the old places....wait? Being sick? Ooo ya, perfect fit with my trip. Not! "So we fly you out here and you're going home early??" <-- my boss's attempt at humor. Har..har..har... Now step out of the way before I upchuck on your shoes. It was nice to be back home and ensure Luke our stuff wasn't stolen while we were gone. :)
I got a promotion at work so I'll be in charge of 5 businesses at the end of April. Yea for more stress - I mean opportunity! I really am grateful they think I'm ready for this although I just hope that means I get a dinero increase along with it.
That's pretty much what has been going on - School as always with Luke and work for me. We're definitely looking forward to Easter break where we'll spend it with my family. Gotta love holidays!

No comments: