It's raining babies??

Who came up with the word shower to describe party anyway? But I digress - my baby shower was last weekend thrown by my amazing sister-in-law Susi and lovely friend Rachel. It turned out adorable! They did such a great job & I was really touched they put so much effort into something for me. Above is Rachel playing one of our games with her little guy.
Does anyone else feel SO awkward opening presents in front of people? Maybe it's because I never had birthday parties as a kid but I really just loathe having all eyes on me as I open stuff. Thankfully I got super cute stuff & didn't have to fake the, "Oooooo thanks!"
Have you seen a cuter diaper cake? Susi did incredible & not to mention stuck with the colors I wanted.
My mom is the queen of creativity so I knew asking her to bring some snacks would turn into something adorable. These little baby cookies were so cute & yummy! Below are the bird's nests she made (along with a lone cupcake - it's twins were already eaten) since that was the loose theme of the shower.
I really don't want to bore people with a play-by-play of what we did at the shower but it was a lot of fun & I really appreciated everyone that took time to make it a nice day for me & The Admiral!

No comments: