WOW..


The classic blue & white box was delivered to my house today & is currently sitting on a shelf until we head on over to the hospital. Never thought the hubby would even have thought of this kind of 'push present'. I might have mentioned how some woman get a little something from the father for all that pain/labor but I didn't expect this!!! (and yes, he thought of it by himself)
Thanks sweetie!!! Of course a beautiful healthy baby boy can't even begin to compare with this but you can't say no girl hasn't wanted something from Tiffanys at some point in her life. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, fantastic idea! Way to go, Luke. :)

I hope everything with your delivery goes wonderfully! Can't wait to hear the good news. :)

KaRynn Sheranian said...

Haha. Luke you are awesome! I'm so excited for you Dev! Good luck tomorrow!