1Q catchup

I'm so used to thinking of months in Quarters thanks to work. End of first quarter coming up thank goodness. The Admiral was in fine form this month by continuing to improve his laugh, as well as, rolled over for the first time at his four month appointment @ the doctor's office! Showing off for the high rollers apparently. He knows who to impress, that's my boy! He's done it a few times for us at home but hasn't made it a habit, thank goodness. I don't want to deal with crawling for a while!
I've 'sprained' my wrist (tendon) and have been playing the gimp role for a week now. Brace, ice and pain killers have been my friends. Of course that has put more strain on my right hand/wrist..oh great! Due to spring break for the hubby, I'm hoping I can get a break from heavy lifting.
We had an awesome time last weekend at the parentals as the TX grandparents came up to visit (and Jeremy/Laura flew up). We played games, ate and basically just watched The Admiral 'talk' and be his general cuteness.
Pictures are coming soon, just haven't had time to upload them. Wish we had the camera when Admiral spit up a volcano all over himself. Looked like the marshmallow man. :)

No comments: