Recently I had to take a business trip out to Ohio where my company's main office is located. Due to past experiences traveling alone I was so glad to hear Luke & The Admiral were coming with me. He had a blast spending time with Grandma & Grandpa 'Coco' & seeing his Uncle Cameron for the first time. While I hated being away from him during the day, it was nice to see my co-workers again, chit-chat and go out to lunch.
On the day we returned home we had one 3 hour flight to Salt Lake and then a 1 1/2 hour to Spokane. Tristan was doing better then his first flights and the fussiness was at a minimum. The flight attendants were going through offering the drinks & snacks and I noticed one was a much older lady. All the flight attendants I've seen have been between 20-40 but she was in at least her 50's. I noticed because she was loud, curt and was nasty to her other attendant. She asked the adults in our row what wanted and Luke requested some cookies. She handed him two and then said.... "Here's some for fatso."...................
Are you KIDDING ME?!?! My head immediately whipped around and I gave her a deathly glare chock full of daggers. She then tried being all cute, "It's a term of endearment. Don't worry." but I saw through that load of horse crap. I seriously almost reached across Luke & the stranger to slap her face. How dare you call my child 'fatso' which is not a nice word but an insult especially with her tone of voice. My child is not a petite little fragile baby, but his doctor has said he's 'perfect' at the height/weight he's at. In hindsight I should have complained to the pilot/head stewardess as I left but we just wanted to get home.
Next time though, this mama bear might not be so contained.
1 comment:
oh my gosh! seriously? wow... she's a horrible woman. i bet you could still get her in trouble by calling the airline. if you still have your flight information, i bet they could look up the attendants on that flight and figure out which one was the nasty witch.
Post a Comment