Sunbeam Smiles

  • "Did you know that air comes through your nose??" - Noah. Of course then all the kids have to experiment...thankfully there were no booger incidents.
  • When asked how they help with their siblings - "When my sister drops her meme, I pick it up." was then followed closely by two other kids, "When I try to help my sister she runs away." & "When I go into my sister's room she yells at me". Ah, older siblings.
  • A little 3 year old trying to play footsie with me. Still makes me laugh.
  • When reading a book & showing a page with Moose, "Camels!" Noooot quite Katherine, but kudos for trying.
  • Taking a bathroom break where a little boy had to inform us, "I pee standing up. Girls pee sitting down."
  • Exchange between two cousins while coloring.. "Did you know who was coloring OUTSIDE the lines??" "Who?!?!" "Ariana! {older sister}" "Was it when she was little??" "No!" *Insert little gasp*

3 comments:

KaRynn said...

bahahaha! i love that last comment between the cousins. that is adorable!

Unknown said...

LOVE the last comment! Too Funny.

Chelsea said...

Ha ha ha. Teaching Sunbeams is such a beautiful challenge. I love that you're documenting the good parts. That's great.