
Halloween is so much more appealing to me when it's all about the cute, fluffy and kid-friendly - aka I'm a big wimp. Seriously. I went with some girl friends back in highschool to an amusement park halloweenfest & was chased around strangers by those creeps dressed up. Not a fan.
I was so excited this year that I could actually get The Admiral in a costume. I originally thought of being Boo Peep and having the two boys be sheep. But, Mr. agreed a wolf costume was a little more "boyish".

The Woodsman, The Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood it is then!

I prepped The Admiral to avoid any last minute tantrums about the costume by putting him in it weeks before, every few days. We also taught him how to howl.

Wait - aren't you supposed to chase me?

It's finally Fall! Love the colors - love the weather!
4 comments:
LOVE the family costume! How adorable!
We did the same thing with our little guy -- he was a dog. We didn't want him flipping out on Halloween so we put it on him every night before bed for a few weeks before. It worked!
http://momtheintern.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloweentown.html
oh my goodness! i love that you all were a theme. you guys look so great. i'm really happy you shared :)
I'm not a fan of haunted houses and scary stuff either. I opted out of going when my friends went this year. I don't the fun in paying $25+ dollars to get freaked out and chased by strangers in scary costumes with chain saws. Your costumes were adorable! I love when the parent's costumes match the kid(s)!
Post a Comment