(10 points for naming the movie the post title came from)
2 years ago this past Thursday, I was pregnant - wondering what my little boy would be like. Who he would look like more.
What his personality would turn out to be.


As a new mom, I worried about him constantly.
Was he still breathing at night?
Was there anything else I could do to ensure he grew up healthy & strong?
Was I a good mom?

I still ask myself those questions. I still check on him before going to bed. I still wonder what he will be like when he's older.
But I also sit back and just enjoy who he is now. I love how he got my dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I love that Daddy tickles can stop any tantrum in their tracks. I love how he's a little comedian and lights up when people laugh. I love his sensitive spirit and how he wants everyone to be ok. I love snuggling my little boy.


Enjoying some ice cold 'nook' in his 'Grobee' (Brobee) cup.
Happy Birthday baby!



2 comments:
aww Happy Birthday to him! Cute cupcakes! Lemon sounds delicious :)
LOVE the Brobee cup! The cupcakes look scrumptious. Happy birthday to your little guy!
Post a Comment