Last night Mr. and I decided to make nachos for dinner. Enter chicken, Velveeta cheese, corn, etc..
Whilst playing with The Admiral (usually one of us cooks while the other guards because The Admiral likes to help a little TOO much), I went to go tell Mr. something in the kitchen.
I instantly starting coughing over the sound of something grilling on the stove.
"I wanted to add jalapenos for my portion." said Mr. who then erupted into many coughs/hacks.
The Admiral started coughing.
Everyone was coughing.
I opened the back door but it is freezing now up here in the north so that didn't last long. The Admiral and I booked a retreat into our bedroom. I couldn't take a deep breath without coughing and could almost feel the spice in my throat.
After a few hours of some windows & doors open, drinking milk and having dinner in our bedroom (The Admiral was thrilled to get a picnic on mommy & daddy's bed AND watch Gabba), Mr. looked it up online and said...
"Looks like I just made a form of pepper spray...."

2 comments:
My mouth is watering! Nachos is totally on the list for dinner now.
And seriously... who knew jalapenos could wreak such havoc on the eyes, lungs, and everything else :)
that's crazy, it just got in the air or something?? I LOVE jalapenos...mmmm!!
Post a Comment