Happy Friday! We'll be spending the weekend celebrating Mr's 30th birthday. Yes, 30. I married an old man, what can I say (gold digga', shhhh). That, and I'm dragging him & The Admiral to the fair.
Have a great weekend!
This is the story of my life at work. I kid you not. We call it the GE HelpLESS desk because you always get someone that can't understand English. You live in Hong Kong and your name is Jenny? Riiiiiiight.
Antoine - you will never get old to me. For real.
Original Pokemon trainer. Dude, my little brother found all his old VHS tapes of the original pokemon show. So legit. The Admiral and I enjoyed watching an episode. Mostly I just enjoyed watching The Admiral say "Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuu".
My version of political posts.....
I know it's wrong but I found this so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing....
Squirrel logic.
Enough said.






2 comments:
hahahahahahah! That linkin park one is hilarious!!
hahaha I needed a good laugh. I don't know how I missed these on Friday. Love it!
Post a Comment