Last weekend was spent celebrating my dad's 54th birthday - happy birthday daddy! Mr & I took him out to dinner to Fujiyama's Japanese Steakhouse. Where all your chefs are Mexican. hahaha
My brother, SIL, baby Zoey and my mom tagged along too to enjoy the grilled cuisine. My fried rice was AMAZING and even The Admiral kept reaching over with his fork. The Admiral had a front row seat for the inferno they create, and while he was nervous at first, he kept asking for fire afterwards.
After that it was dessert and movies at our house.
Even my little brother, who just had throat surgery the day before, came over to chill and showcase his wicked scar.
We were super proud of The Admiral's hair - in the fact he left it alone.




2 comments:
so fun! Tristan is so handsome!
just realized we missed Dad's bday...
oops! we missed mom's too. Bryce has never told me his parent's birthdays, so I don't take the blame :))
I love those places where they cook the food like that. Now I want fried rice from Benihana. His hair looks adorable (and your hair looks pretty too)!
Post a Comment