Let them eat Cake


The Admiral celebrated his third birthday on the third, which was fitting. As much as I hate to admit it, he's growing up. I still call him my 'baby' but babies can't recite the alphabet, put on their own socks/shoes, use the potty and spell their name.
To make this birthday extra special since he actually was aware of what goes on for a birthday this year, I decided to take his favorite TV shows (Shaun the Sheep and Timmy Time - netflix it, they are the cutest shows!) and make a homemade birthday party.

I stayed up the night before finishing a life-size Timmy sheep for "Pin the Binky on Timmy' (which all the adults had to play as well), fluffy tissue sheep hung from the ceiling, white balloons with sheep faces and posters with images from the show. He LOVED it!

 After some pizza, The Admiral got to open his presents which consisted of Thomas trains, talking timmy stuffed animal, tools, rocketship station and fish. That's what happens when you have one kid - they're spoiled whether you like it or not. That face says it all though.


                                                                   Baby Zoey checking out the loot




I'm so grateful for my little man - I'm so proud to be his mom.

1 comment:

Mars said...

Such a cute little party!! You did a great job on the decorations and cake! He had his golden birthday early (if you know what that is, some people don't)!