Globe Trottin'









            Guess where?




Next month Mr and I will be traveling out of the country to visit his parents, who now live in Europe for work. Last year I laughed in his face when he said we were going - I wasn't myself with all the surgeries and barely getting my anxiety back under control. Even thinking about a trip like that made my heart race.
But now? I feel ready, albeit normal nervousness. So off we go! Get ready Germany!

Along with the Germany sites (castles, olden towns, etc) around where his parents live, we're also planning on going to Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, and France. Mr has been awesome at making sure everything is in place with our flights, hotel in Seattle there & back and planning. Thanks to his dad's miles getting us there & back we're going to try out first class on the way home. "Bring me the head of a pig and have someone in coach fiddle for me!"

If anyone has been to these countries and has places we won't want to miss - let me know!

1 comment:

Greg and Kalie said...

Wow! That's so exciting! Super jealous lady right here :)