Wonky Instagram? I'll figure this out...
If you'd like even more of The Admiral and my shenanigans, my instagram name is Claiming Cheetah.
- UP- Mr. had two interviews this week with law firms in the town(s) we live in. A new job where I don't have to work is so close we can taste it...
- DOWN- Mr. wasn't impressed at all by one interview with the people and decided it wasn't where he'd want to work.
- UP- I got my first riding lesson here scheduled and it was AWESOME. The instructor owns, breeds, trains Norwegian Fjord horses and they are the most adorable horses I've ever seen. She's a great instructor which I need since I'm taking up English riding. Very different than I'm used to but I'm up for a challenge. Wednesday is riding day so it's a perfect middle of the week present.
- DOWN- Sore. SO SORE. I literally could not walk normal for a few days. (It was a happy sore though - I'll take that any day)
- UP- Mr.'s second interview went well and is a firm he's actually excited about - we'll find out in a week or two if they'd like a second interview with him.
- DOWN- Friday was absolute hell at work where I actually cried on Facetime while talking to my manager because office politics were keeping me from my promotion. Yep... not a good day.
- UP- Some minor retail therapy, weather warm enough to start running outside again and a friend's little lady's night party made a relaxing Saturday.
- UP- Taking a deep breath and focusing on the good in life rather than bad. I refuse to let my job change my personality.

1 comment:
There's always ups and downs but I'm wishing lots of ups your way! Jobs can be hard and so not fun. We can't control other people, the only thing we can do is control the way we react to people/situations. That's how I stay sane at work :) I may have to nix my blog for awhile but I'll have to look for you on Instagram. My username is chasingmars if you want to follow me :)
Post a Comment