Thanks for allowing me another outlet for my boredom KaRynn... haha
20 Years Ago. . .
1. My dad dropped my 1rst birthday cake on the stairs that mom had slaved over. *tsk tsk*
2. My older brother and I began our life-long friendship
3. Had more pictures taken of me then Branjalina's baby
4. Learned to crawl which would help me fall out of our CO 2 story house window a year or so later
10 Years Ago...
1. Met my best friend, KaRynn, who continues to help me through everything.
2. Discovered I was 'boy crazy' which may be an understatement...
3. Was made famous with my swoop bang which everyone copies now.
4. Found out I could throw a football spiral better than most boys.
5 Years Ago...
1. Celebrated being 16 with some of my best friends at Magic Mountain.
2. Went on my first date..I think Cameron?
3. Drove around town in KaRynn's car listening to Yellowcard
4. Found out a better attitude meant more privileges and less grounding (took me long enough)
3 Years Ago...
1. Was enjoying freshman dorm life at BYU-ID with another best friend and the best roommate I could ask for, Alyssa.
2. Had my first run-in with cops over a stupid prank and thanked my lucky stars the cop was cool.
3. Met the hottest man alive and who I later married that next year...
4. Failed to write my missionary brother as much as I should have but made sure to send a wedding invitation. haha
1 Year Ago...
1. I moved out to Cincinnati, OH to earn money for law school.
2. I started working at GE PowerSuite.
3. Stressed over where we'd end up for law school.
4. Missed my family and friends dreadfully.
So far this year I...
1. Moved out to Spokane, WA and love seeing my family often.
2. Took a trip down to CA and enjoyed seeing old friends.
3. Got a promotion and am able to work from home for GE PowerSuite.
4. Fainted for the first time in which I refer to as the worst moment of my life.
Yesterday I...
1. Worked and answered stupid questions for stupid people.
2. Went out to dinner with my hubby for our date night
3. Grocery shopping at the WalMart which we refer to as White Trash Night
4. Talked to my newly married brother and wished he lived closer
Today I...
1. Slept in until 9 which is ridicuously late considering I get up at 5 for my job.
2. Will hopefully get to go hiking.
3. Plan on cleaning. Fun Fun.
4. Enjoy the weekend with Luke.
Tomorrow I will...
1. Going to church and make small talk with people I barely know.
2. Be on facebook way too much.
3. Dread the starting of a new work week.
4. Go on a walk through the woods/grassland near our apt.
In the next year I will....
1. Have gotten my Associates and therefore more opportunities at work.
2. Start on getting my BS.
3. Rejoicing that Luke has made it through the first year of law school!
4. Who knows, maybe be pregnant??
No comments:
Post a Comment