I've always loved Shirley Template videos and thanks to Netflix I get a weekly dose of the curls and cuteness. Strange for a 22 year old to watch those movies? Oh well. I just wish kid movies were more like this now a days.
Pregnancy Yoga, while it kicks my butt is so good for my core and other muscles. I'm obsessed in that I know I should do it more. Sad thinking of how I used to almost do splits. Where did my flexibility go? Oh ya, it ran away once I sat on a chair for 9 hours at a place called a job. Here's to yoga which will hopefully help with breathing and stretching albeit making me look silly trying to sound like 'the ocean' when breathing while in the downward facing dog pose. Yaaa, I'll keep those blinds closed thanks.

1 comment:
I want your banana bread recipe!
Post a Comment