Playing Catch Up
First off, Happy Belated Father's day to the dear hubby and my own wonderful father! Although my dad was off gallivanting in Southern CA that weekend, we still sent him on the plane with a card. I truly treasure the relationship my father and I have - took a while to get there (thanks to my bratty teen years) but he's always been there for me and I know always will. I love you Dad!!
I 'helped' Luke make his favorite breakfast, biscuits and sausage gravy. New experience for me but it actually was quite good. I say helped in that I put the biscuits in the oven. :) Hey, it's not like I've ever made it before! Above is our parmesan chicken/pasta and bread for Father's Day dinner. Luke's thoughts: It's good to be king.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwwwwww! i love your puppies and miss them!
Post a Comment