SuMmER iS fiNaLLy HeRE!

Summer has always been my favorite season of all time! I LOVE the sun, t-shirts, walking barefoot on hot sidewalks, homemade icecream, swimming, being outside to enjoy beautiful weather, comfort of A/C, sandals, fresh fruit (who doesn't love eating cold watermelon, strawberries and pineapple??) and family vacations.



I thought that day was especially pretty with the nice weather, bright blue skies and blooming trees. I'm really looking forward to the summer...as long as I always have access to A/C that is.
Our summer plans include:
  • Visiting Idaho to see Grandma, Brother/Sister in-law & niece, friend of Luke's and of course my girls from college.
  • House-sittting for parents. At least for a week I can pretend I own a super nice home and 2 big dogs. :)
  • Move into a bigger apartment here
  • Numerous BBQ/Game nights with friends
  • Buy 2nd car
  • Prepare for our little Boy to make his appearance
  • KEEP COOL!!

Side Note: The Admiral has decided in the past week or two that he's sick of mommy not feeling him move and has proceeded to let me know every day that he's in there and wants attention. And like most babies he's being stubborn about letting Daddy feel him kick/punch too. How the heck can babies tell???

1 comment:

KaRynn Sheranian said...

You are house sitting the week I'm home huh? That would have been the perfect week for me to come and visit. But I guess I will just wait for a weekend so I can see your parents too. Lol. Well I miss you! And we definitely need to have a BBQ or something with homemade ice cream, salsa and other delicious summer foods. =D