Just a quick update - I've started my 3rd Trimester - 27 weeks. Wow. When did this happen?? At times it feels like I've only been pregnant a month or not at all (at least if I'm not in front of a mirror)....and then I get a kick to the bladder, "Hey, remember me? I'm the one taking over your stomach?". So at this stage The Admiral is about 14 1/2 inches long (head to rear) and ~2 pounds - about the size of a pot roast or an eggplant. Wonderful imagery right? Pregnancy sites are great for coming up with creative ways to view how big babies are. haha Also, we bought his crib yesterday and it's just sitting in the hall waiting for our move next week (moving to 2 bedroom apt in same complex) to be put together. Finally, I'll be able to get the nursery set up!
2 comments:
Oooh! I think that would be so much fun, decorating a baby room!
Hey, at least The Admiral isn't a pineapple anymore, right?! lol. It's getting to crunch time. Good luck!
Post a Comment