We always knew we'd have to get another car when the baby came, preferably before, so me & The Admiral could get around while Luke was at school. However, what we didn't plan was the A/C going on on our Escort...in the middle of summer....with a very pregnant Deveny....in what is considered a heat wave for the West. Ya.. Needless to say I upped the deadline for a 2nd car not only for necessity but so I could get out of the house at least sometime before I went into labor! My parents helped us look for cars (since there are multiple dealers near them as well) and last weekend Luke & my dad went to a dealership in Selah and found a '06 HHR within our price range. Next day, we paid in cash and drove away happy. Me most of all. :) *see photo below - this is me glorying in cold A/C in 105 degree weather*
1 comment:
Thank you for showering me with The Carpenters!
Also, JEALOUS! I saw the weather in Seattle the other day and couldn't believe! Your poor thing! You might as well be in Vegas, so come here stat.
Post a Comment