Tomorrow

So tomorrow is the start of my official maternity leave - no more 5:30am alarms, no more scrambling around trying to look presentable for webcam meetings (and wearing PJ pants anyway since no one can tell), no more frustration with stupid questions... Of course, tomorrow is also when I go in to start the induction process & spend the night at the hospital so my first free day will most likely be spent worrying, trying to get rid of the nervous energy and trying not to throw up any meal I may have. I do so much better under pressure then actually waiting for something to happen!
On a happy side note, I received a bonus check from work for getting a couple of high priority projects done on time & done well. Woot! As Luke's sugar momma I gotta make the big bucks. :)
Wish me and The Admiral luck! He should make his debut on here soon!

No comments: