Confession Wednesday


It's time once again for my long overdue Confessional. Forgive me reader, it's been over two months since my last confession post. I think having a baby rids me of any real guilt though. :)


Confession 1) Yes, I'm still listening to them and now thanks to Netflix on the Xbox I've been watching their show that's on the Disney channel. It's helped me when I've had to stay up till 11 to feed The Admiral. Do I secretly like it? Yes. Do I actually laugh at some of the lame jokes made? Umm yah. Does Luke think I'm crazy? Heck yah!

Confession 2) I love the Disney Channel and I'm 22, married and have a kid. You can tell who The Admiral is going to want to watch TV with. Bengals game...or Disney....hmmm

Confession 3) The Admiral is now a formula-fed baby and I do not have to apologize for it. It seems like the world is so pro-organic/'save mother earth' now that people forget how many billions of babies lived fine on formula. It was the right decision for us due to weight gain issues and his lack of interest in the alternative. Like mother like son I guess (Iwas the same as a baby). :) And you know what? He's now gaining healthy weight and we're all happier. (ok, more of a rant for the peeps on the parenting site I'm a part of)

Confession 4) You can now hear me making up songs such as, "It's time to poop - poop, poop, poop"and "There was a mommy who had a son & Tristan was his nam-o; T-R-I-S-T-A-N, Tristan!". Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think the poop song is the best!

Anonymous said...

So I remember reading this post when you first wrote it, and I just had to come back and comment because...

I love the Disney channel. And I just finished watching the first season of JONAS and I am in love. It was incredibly entertaining. :) And if you haven't already, you need to watch Sonny With A Chance.

That is all. :)