So last weekend due to Luke being super duper busy with finals, I decided to brave the 2 hour drive to my parents to spend a few days. It'd give Luke a chance to have some quiet study time & for me to get some sleep while others entertained The Admiral. Thankfully, like most babies in cars, The Admiral slept the whole 2 hours there & back. While it was nice to see the family & have fun watching them with The Admiral, I realized how much I depend on Luke. We really haven't been apart much the 3 1/2 years we've been married (just one of my business trips and an AZ trip he took to visit family) and I was surprised by how upset I was to be alone. I missed him just being there, snuggling while watching a movie and just the sound of his voice. Sappy for 3 days eh? I really don't care though, I'd be happy if we never spent another day apart again. That's how much I love you babe and I'm so grateful you're mine for eternity. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment