
Unless you tell someone!
..Here's a few tidbits you may not know about me..
- I took Calligraphy in highschool which I'm so glad I did because I use it allll......scratch that
- Had a run-in with campus cops for stealing some boy's clothes as a prank. 'Look at me ma! I'm riding in the back of a cop car!' Thankfully there were bigger fish to fry & we got off with a warning.
- Thanks to my dad watching 6th Sense with me when I was like 14, I'm still semi afraid of the dark. What are dads for.
- I've been bucked off a horse (ouch!), galloped across fields bareback and successfully roped on horseback. I'm pretty much a horse whisperer, no biggie.
- I've eaten shark and snails (looove garlic escargot)
- Have had more encounters with asphalt, my face & razor scooters then I'd like to admit
- Would like to join the grammar police force - horrible spelling/grammar drives me bonkers! 4 realz, itz like no1 kares anymoore; toetally sux
- I have a real problem with getting into trouble which stems from my childhood. No joke, I've cried at work (more than once) because I did something wrong & just got talked to.
- I fell out of a two story house window unto a wood deck when I was 3. ummm ouch? (no injuries thankfully)
- My toenails have to be painted all the time, I just think they look nasty if they aren't
No comments:
Post a Comment