How a Slip saved my Summer

So after Ashley posted about this magical slip that saved short dresses, I just had to try one. I was tired of wearing denim in the 90+ degree weather & refused to wear church skirts for day-to-day stuff. So I hopped onto Etsy to check out A Slip Shop.

Hallelujah! It was marvelous! I've compiled my testing below with stereotypical fashion blogger poses. Because I like to poke fun in a nice way. :)

The holding-back-hair pose


The mid-laugh pose


The awkward-still life- pose
Yes, I know the white shirt does not go well - need to get a new tshirt

And the Pièce de résistance, classy pigeon toed-look down- pose

Verdict - LOVE IT. 90 puppy heart rainbows out of 90!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I NEED one of these! How cute you look!

Unknown said...

I want one of those so bad!! I actually saw a tutorial for one the other day. DIY? Heck yes!

Bryce Downer said...

I was wondering about that, forgot to ask you. I am sick of jeans too. Thanks for posting this

Jenna Duty said...

cute dresses!! i love them!!

xoxo
Jenna Duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com