As mentioned, The Admiral has become a train-fanatic with Thomas & Friends.
Little did I know this UK-originated show would impact his speech....

While showing The Admiral some peas with faces (it's for his Quiet Book), I was asking him what they were. "What's this?" "Happy!".. awesome.. "What's this?" "Sad"... great...
"What's this?" (showing a mad face)
"Cross!"
Cross? Dang, you sound so educated for a 2 year old man.
Then we've been hearing this lovely tidbit when he's asking for something, "Please sir..." What are you, Oliver Twist?? And no, mommy is not a 'Sir'. Darn you, Sir Topham Hatt.
The picture was taken after a grocery shopping trip with Mr. The boys came home with food and two trains. Mr. likes to tease me that I'm a total softie, but I think we know who the real softie is....
2 comments:
Cute, cute! You're making me want a child. Haha.
haha that's hilarious he says "sir" what a cutie. I think all parents are softies. Sometimes kids are just too cute to say no :)
Post a Comment