Trains again...are you really surprised?

Growing up, my mom always made sure we got little somethings on minor holidays - like Valentines Day, St. Patricks, etc..
She'd make us cute meals and sometimes new cups full of candy or whatnot until we hit our pre-teens.

One thing I remember vividly is being around 4 or 5 at Easter and having to follow a paper trail of a certain color. My two brothers and I all had paper chicks in different colors that we had to follow to get our Easter Basket.

So this valentines, since we live in an itty bitty apartment I decided to do something similar for The Admiral. He had to follow the heart trail from his room to a little present we got him.



No way! Another train??? And it comes with a freight car AND cow??

He was happy I swear.. getting him to do a normal smile ain't easy.
And you can ignore all the shredded crayon papers on our floor. I have no idea how they got there.....


1 comment:

KaRynn said...

Instead of the paper trail, my mom always had a jelly bean trail to our Easter baskets! LOL. I didn't know you're mom did that too! I still had a jelly bean trail in high school. I was mad if I didn't get one. haha