Dear Monday-
Please be kind. After all my blonde moments this weekend, I'd like to have a nice start. What blonde moments you say? How about...
1) pinning a completely innappropriate pin without understanding what it really meant. And then having Mr. asking me three times why I thought it was funny - only to then have him explain it to me. *facepalm*
2) not keeping a house key on my key ring. Guess who's keys we took to church? Guess who came home, only to find themselves locked out? Who felt like the dumbest blonde of all time? This girl.
3) after calling the property management emergency line, we hung out at my folks house till they called us back. Nice lady let us back in, proceeded to thank her using the name I heard on the phone. Mr. told me once we were inside, "Umm that was Sue, our property manager [who met us when we moved in to sign papers]. She gave you a weird look when you called her Evan." Sweet....
4) forgetting after dinner to put the crockpot leftovers in the fridge. No leftovers for us! Unless you like eating chicken that's sat out over 8 hours...
Plus it's my birthday tomorrow - could I have a normal day? Pretty please?
1 comment:
Oh man I have days like that often. It happens...and makes life interesting and entertaining for those around you :) Ya for birthdays!!
Post a Comment