Insert Nacho Libre Quote

"Do you not realize I have had diarrhea since Easters?"

I don't think Mr. called Sunday anything but 'Easters' yesterday - yes! I've finally convinced him that movie is funny!


The Easter Bunny also stopped by and left the Admiral a bunny trail to follow...



Can I just say Walgreens is awesome for little holidays like this? The Admiral was instantly captivated by his puppy that can walk/bark.

Which is good because we aren't allowed to own pets at our place....

My boys ready for church



Proof I am still alive.

Notice anything? Why yes, I did coordinate our outfits so we're all wearing green.

Nothing says Spring like Barbie-Pink nail polish, amiright?

1 comment:

Mars said...

1. Love Nacho Libre
2. that little dog is cute
3. loving all your matching green outfits-esp your skirt, so cute
4. Glad/hope you're feeling better!
5. you can never go wrong with anything in barbie pink-esp nails!!