So my cute big bro finally got married! I was so proud of him but it really was a bitter sweet moment. We had been best friends in highschool and I was just getting used to having him back from the mission when he had to go and get married. haha But I'm so glad he can experience how wonderful marriage is. Laura is such a sweet girl and I know they'll be very happy.
Here's the whole fambam outside the temple. I finally got to see Grandma after a year at least. She is seriously one of my favorite people, always so sweet to everyone with a smile and compliments galore. I dare anyone NOT to like her!
The one thing I did insist was my mom take a picture of me and Jeremy. It was always a little sad to remember that he wasn't able to come to my wedding even though there wasn't anything we could do. I wanted to make sure if anything I got to have that picture of just him and me. Even though things are a little different I think we're going to become like best friends again since we're on the same level of life right now.
I just have to say, I really think I have some of the the BEST brothers there are. I really cherish the time I had growing up with them but now that we're older our relationship with each other is just better. I appreciate them so much more and I think they do too. I just can't help but give them a hug whenever I see them knowing I was blessed to have these guys in my life. Love you bruddars!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment