BrEakInG DaWn

So I finally read the entire Twilight series. I've got to say I'm not fully obsessed like the other entire nation of young adult girls it seems but I did enjoy reading them. I think I was just a little disappointed because it seemed like something I could have written in high school. But I guess since they're young adult books that makes sense. I do think she's an incredible writer though, really can draw you in. That's why I'm Team Jacob all the way! If he had ended up with any other girl than the one he did I think I would have been really upset with the ending book. haha
I did like her other novel, The Host a lot though. Less juvenile-ish. My mom even borrowed my Twilight books. HAH She is on the same page as me, enjoyable but not awesome and excellent writer. I have to say though, I am excited for the movie. I think these books satisfy the hopeless teenie-bopper romantic in all girls. :D

No comments: