Current Obession


Friday night Luke and I went laser tagging downtown, ummm pretty much my new favorite obession! Gonzaga students (and spouses) got in free that night. Of course that key word is what draws any poor married students - the siren sound of 'FREE'.
Who can beat being packed in a lobby with a hundred 20-somethings to be slowly herded into a group of 32 and enter the neon blacklight warehouse, where you can assassinate random strangers with lasers while listening to ear-pulsing techno music? I FRIGGIN' LOVED IT!
New favorite date idea of the month? I think so!
For those who care, I got 23 out of 32..... Luke got 3rd. Needless to say I still haven't heard the end of it.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

That sounds like fun! I've never been before. I probably wouldn't do too well either, though!

Luke said...

All those years of me playing paintball, Halo, Call of Duty, and Gears of War are paying off! I am the laser-tag master!