Say What??

Some of you know we have interesting mormon neighbors. They have no concept of awkwardness, tact or social manners. Needless to say this accounts for some amusing stories. I had to share one....

It seems the wife, we'll call her M, went to apply to a small clothing store where another young mormon wife (dubbed here as K) we know works at as a manager. K visit teaches M so of course later asked how the job application went. Turns out M was rejected but said, "It's for the best though. We're trying to get pregnant and the music they play there is just too loud and bad music. I'd be afraid the baby would kick it's way out because of the disturbing music." ................no, she was not joking.


Little known medical fact: Chuck Norris invented the Caesarean section when he roundhouse-kicked his way out of his mother's womb.


I wonder if M heard that one....


No comments: