Valentine's/President's Day weekend was spent at my parent's house due to the long weekend and just wanting to get out of Spokane. Needless to say our Valentine's Day was pretty chill and all we really did was go out to Olive Garden with my folks. I have to say I didn't really mind, my husband tells me he loves me every day so just because he didn't make more of a fuss one day of the year won't reduce me to a puddle of tears. I did want to take a few minutes and make a list of the things I love about my husband though due to it being a romantic holiday.- Even if he doesn't understand what I'm going through, he always supports me, holds me and tells me everything is going to be ok
- He always comes and 'tucks' me into bed (since bedtime for me is like 8:30 because of work)
- He takes school very seriously and is marvelous at buckling down to get homework done (I can't say the same for me)
- He says 'I love you' and calls me beautiful/pretty every day
- He doesn't mind jumping in to do the household chores or make dinner if I'm too tired from work or sick
- He is always willing to give me foot/hand rubs any time (I really appreciate that one!!)
- He takes the responsibility of caring for our family seriously and I know I'll always be well taken care of
- He puts up with me, what more could I ask??? :)
Thanks for all you do sweetheart - I love you more and more each day!!!
2 comments:
I love you too, with all my heart :)
Oh, please choose a different picture, that's gross
Post a Comment